92/93 Combination Filters
The high-performance MSA filters provide strong protection against a wide range of toxic gases and particles in full accordance with the latest standards.
MSA’s PlexTec particle filter technology increases filtering surface for easier breathing.
Benefits for the user include: safe selection, no mix-ups, economical procurement, simpler stock keeping.
Available in gas filter classes 1 or 2, and particles classes 2 and 3, in single or multiple gas range
They are using the standard threaded connection EN148-1 and are compatible with all available facepieces equiped with the same thread.
The 92 and 93 series of MSA gas filters are in full compliance with the REACH regulation and do not include any toxic materials listed in the European Regulation.
- Reliable protection against gas, particles and vapor
- PlexTech technology for reduced inhalation resistance and more relaxed breathing
- Superior filter performance and service time
- Robust metal housing for solid mechanical performance
- Compact and lightweight with easy-to-cover opening
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- EN 14387
- RU: GOST R 12.4.251-09
- KAZ: ST RK, GOST R 12.4.251-09
- BY: STB GOST R 12.4.193-2006
- AS/NZS 1716:2003