Ultima® X Series Gas Monitors with X3® Technology
The ULTIMA X3 has been discontinued. Please see the ULTIMA X5000 as an alternative.
The Ultima X Series Gas Monitors with X3 Technology bring the power of multi-sensing, signal boost and ModBus output to the Ultima X line of MSA gas monitors. The units are crafted from either stainless steel or NEMA 4X-rated plastic, and our patented SafeSwap sensor disconnect-underpower feature allows all sensors to be replaced in hazardous areas without area declassification. The interchangeable smart sensors eliminate the need for reconfiguration, while the use of one circuit board increases reliability. Each sensor can be placed up to 3,000 feet from the monitor, while the scrolling LCD screen displays sensor reading and gas type.
- Interchangeable smart sensors eliminate need for reconfiguration
- MSA's patented sensor design allows sensor replacement without declassifying the hazardous area
- Automatic calibration adjustments and date stamping
- Stainless steel and polycarbonate models available
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Ultima XE Gas Monitor: UL, CSA, CE, ATEX
- Ultima XA Gas Monitor: CE NEMA 4X
- Ultima XIR Gas Monitor: UL, CSA, CE, ATEX