S4000TH H2S Gas Detector
The S4000TH Intelligent Gas Sensor is a microprocessor-based transmitter designed for use with General Monitors' thin film metal oxide semiconductor (TFMOS) sensors to detect H2S gas. The unit features one person calibration and can virtually self-calibrate by simply activating a magnetic switch and applying gas. It detects hydrogen sulfide in 0-20 ppm, 0-50 ppm or 0-100 parts per million (ppm) levels over a wide temperature range.
This product has been replaced by the S5000 Gas Monitor. See its many advantages here: msasafety.com/s5000.
- Meets stringent ISA S92.0.01, Part 1, 1998 performance standard set by ISA and approved by FM
- Event logging stores fault, gas check, calibration, and alarm event history
- HART and Modbus communication provides complete status and control capability in the control room
- Industry standard 4-20mA output for remote alarm and fault indication
- Warning, alarm & fault relays provides local alarm capability
- Calibration, calibration check, setup mode simplifies operation and maintenance
- Remaining sensor life indication reduces downtime by providing an estimate of remaining sensor life
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.