Cairns® Invader 664 Composite Fire Helmet
Engineered to fit a wide variety of head sizes for a proper SCBA mask fit, the impact cap of the Cairns Invader 664 Composite Fire Helmet provides superior impact and thermal head protection. Its patented shell release allows escape from snag hazards.
Non-corroding, through-color fiberglass composite of this modern fire helmet shell resists cracking and chipping. Available with MSA's popular Defender Visor, which can easily be raised or lowered with a gloved hand.
- Offered in four colors: black, yellow, red and white
- The headband adjusts from 6 3/8" to 8 3/8" to properly fit a wide variety of head sizes
- Front headband adjusts for proper SCBA mask fit
- Impact cap provides superior impact and thermal protection
- Patented shell release allows escape from snag hazards while still offering impact cap coverage for head
- Non-corroding, through-color fiberglass composite shell resists cracking and chipping
- Rugged, high-temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Nomex or PBI/Kevlar earlap for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- 3-position rear ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit
- Removable flannel or leather cushion liners
- Replacement warranty (see information under the "Product Literature" tab)
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
NFPA 1971-2018 Structural Firefighting
NFPA 1971-2018 Proximity Firefighting