With over 30 years of leadership in technical rescue and wildland fire helmets, MSA introduces the GALLET F2XR, its new multifunctional advanced rescue helmet.
Its comfort, versatility and ultimate integration of accessories make the F2XR the perfect head protection solution for a variety of applications, such as Wildland Firefighting, Technical Rescue, Urban Search and Rescue, Road Traffic Accidents, Rescue at Height and Water Rescue.
- Powerful integrated dual-beam headlamp with tail light and SOS mode
- Ultimate integration of accessories including ocular visor and hearing protection with communication systems
- Ergonomic knob wheel with adjustable position on the neck
- Optimised soft goods design and material for easy cleaning and drying
- High temperature thermoplastic shell for optimal resistance to mechanical impacts
- High performance suspension system for optimal shock absorption
- Ear protection side panels to extend area of coverage for water rescue missions
- Light weight, optimal balance and high retention for increased comfort during long lasting operations
- Multiple adjustments with 3-position ride heights to ensure perfect fit to all wearers
- Vented shell and inner padding available to optimize user’s breathability
- Large range of accessories for enhanced protection in various situations
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- CE marking:
- To EU Regulation 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment
- Mechanical requirements:
- GALLET F2XR certificates : EN16471 - EN16473 - EN12492 - EN1385 - PAS028 (section 6: performance)
- Declaration of Conformity