Gallet F1XF Hearing Protection and Communication Headsets
With input of firefighters from around the world, MSA developed a range of high performance, integrated communication headsets, specifically designed for the Gallet F1XF helmets.
These state-of-the-art accessories enable firefighters to communicate more efficiently than ever, even in tough and noisy environments.
- Optimal integration inside the Gallet F1XF helmet
- Ex approved headsets for use with ATEX radios
- Noise cancelling, boom microphone and bone conductive versions available
- Use with and without SCBA face piece
- Lemo or Nexus connection plug to PTT
- High intelligibility through excellent speaker integration and positioning
- Boom microphone version with adjustment and parking position
- Bone conductive microphone version with integration in headband or in the suspension
- 1 or 2 loudspeakers
- Unique, innovative ear muff integration for use in noisy environments
- Surrounding noise awareness with level dependent functionality
- 26 dB noise attenuation (SNR)
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
ATEX Certificate: II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
- GALLET F1XF EN443, EN14458
- GALLET F1XF EN16471, EN 16473
- GALLET F1XF MED
- GALLET F1XF clear ocular visor
- GALLET F1XF tinted ocular visor
- Declaration of conformity - Non ATEX
- Declaration of conformity - ATEX
- Declaration of conformity
- EU Type Examination Certificate - ATEX
- Certificate of Conformity - IECEx