V-Gard® Visors PC for Heavy Duty Purpose
MSA molded polycarbonate visors offer superior protection from flying debris, splash, UV radiation and molten metal. Being molded makes them optically correct, and helps ensure clear vision and reduced eye fatigue. The anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings increase comfort and improve wear.
- Thicker than most visors in the marketplace, which not only helps ensure impact resistance, but also reduces heat warping
- Molded for superior optical quality
- Wide, longer design for improved resistance to impact and splash hazards
- Maximum UV protection
- Premium anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings
- Almost all versions can be perfectly combined with helmet-mounted ear muffs
- Visor with green tint (p/n 10115845) helps alleviate eye strain and fatigue by reducing excessive glare, especially in outdoor working conditions.
- Designed for use with V-Gard Frames and V-Gard Headgear
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
AS/NZS 1337.1:2010USA Approvals
- ELECTROSTATIC-INERIS Certificate
- Declaration of Conformity (10115844 & 10115853)
- Declaration of Conformity (10115845)
- Certification EN 166:2001 ( 10115844 & 10115853)
- Certification EN 166:2001 (10115845)
EN166 marking explanation
"1" highest optical quality for permanent use
2 Ultra Violet filter
2C UV filter with enhanced colour recognition
2C-1.2 Light Transmission 74.4%-100% (UV EN170)
2-2 Light Transmission 29.1% - 43.2% (UV EN170)
“B” High speed particles with medium energy impact (120 m/s)
“T” Additional resistance at extreme temperatures (–5 and +55 °C)
“3” Liquid droplets and splash
“8” Electric arc resistance
“9” Non-adherence of molten metal and resistance to penetration of hot solids
“N” Resistance to fogging
Moreover the visors 10115844 and 10115853 have passed the GSET29 class 1- 4kA testing „Supplementary requirements for the testing and certification of face shields for electrical works"