W65 Self-Rescuer Respirator
The MSA Filter Self-Rescuers W65-2/W65 and W 95 are Air-Purifying Respi rators for one-time escape use providing protection against toxic carbon monoxide (CO) and other gases emitted in underground mine fires or explosions. The Filter Self-Rescuer is immediately ready-for-use after opening and removal from the container. It has a Latex-free mouthpiece and nose clip to reliably protect the user from the contaminated ambient air. The adjustable head harness allows for a tight fit and hands-free usage. The sturdy stainless steel container is hermeticly sealed, providing long-lasting protection for the respirator.
- Sturdy construction: Increased safety in rough underground mining conditions
- Belt or shoulder carrying mode: Ready for immediate use
- Unique combination of noble metal catalyst & hopcalite pre-filter (W 95)
- Extended service life (more than 4 hours)
- Equipped with mouthpiece & nose clip: Intuitive use
Excellent wearer comfort
- Small size & low weight: Easy to carry on the job
- Rugged stainless steel container: Long life expectancy
- Sealed container: Maintenance free
- Choice of trainer versions: Simple and economical training
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- USA Approvals
- EN 404 (FSR 4BR)
- EU Declaration of Conformity (W95)
- Australia/New Zealand:
- AS/NZS 1716 : 2003 (W 65)