MSA offers several types of reliable restraint lanyards, which are primarily used for travel restriction and work positioning.
- Workman Restraint Lanyards feature webbing and self-closing, self-locking snaphooks
- Lineman's Pole Strap, a climbing aid or linemen
- Rebar Assembly is designed for work positioning applications such as tying rebar or constructing concrete forms
- Workman Restraint Lanyard: Meets applicable OSHA regulations, ANSI 10.32, certified to CSA Z259.11-05, certified to EN 358
- Sure-Stop Restraint Lanyards: Meets ANSI, OSHA, and CSA requirements
- Sure-Grab Positioning Lanyard: Meets applicable ANSI and OSHA standards
- Restraint Lanyards with Sewn Loop: Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI standards
- Lineman's Pole Strap: Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI standards, certified to EN 358
- Rebar Assembly: Meets applicable OSHA regulations, ANSI A10.32, certified to CSA Z259.11-05, certified to EN 358.
- USA Approvals
- Canadian Approvals
- Australian Approvals
- European Approvals
- Customs Union: Certified to Technical Regulations TP TC 019/2011